Monday, April 7, 2014

Doing the work!

Yesterday morning we had investigators who watched conference with us.......
 
i know i was called to the Idaho Boise Mission for a reason. and this was confirmed to me from Kay.. we were having seperate conversations, my comp. and i he was with Frenchie and I with Kay how and why this happend i believe it was so the Lord could give me the sign i needed to have more drive to be his faithful servant at this time of harvest... she told me that she was glad it wasnt me getting transferred, in fact.. she was worried, because she went on to tell me that i have connected on a level with her unlike any other person had in the past or present. she said what i had to share with her spoke to her in innumerable ways... when i walked out of there i felt the spirit so strongly that i again had that testimony from him that what i was doing was the lords work and if she doesnt get baptized that she knows in the bottom of her heart that this church for what it has done with me in my life is different than anything that she has ever ecxperienced!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're enjoying your work out there man, wish ya the best :-)

    ReplyDelete