Monday, February 3, 2014

yee

well another week down!

we had a slow but cool week I guess! one of our investigators now has a recovering addict living with her so its jus filled with interesting questions and deep emotional problems that some of it you jus wish you never heard aha lol..


but heyy when youre on the lords errand you must be ready to hear things you otherwise wouldn't have been interested in hearing!

one of our investigators came to church with us yesterday!!1 such an awesome feeling to see someone slowly making these changes!

hes a character as well in priesthood opening exercises he said " hi my name is Ed ... , ....and I have a testimony!" and sits down me and Elder kennington were bursting at the seems laughing our heeds aff!!!

" im grateful to have the opportunity to serve amongst such a big ward and wonderful people. but jus briefly I want you to know that missionaries didn't play a part in much of my converting to the gospel! it was all the example of a wonderful, beautiful, and loving family that took every opportunity open their mouth and share a gospel principle with me! it was their BRAVERY, their courage, their spirit that truly exemplified the character of Christ. I want all you to know that (heres the shoking part or at least what the faces in the ward showed) Elder Kennington and I ARE NOT the only representatives of Jesus Christ in this room! if you simply follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit and open your mouths you can change someones life FOREVER. I know that to be true because it happened to me! take the time and the love that Jesus took and share with everyone in some way how this gospel has changed your life. you never know who is listening! ...and then my testimony was concluded with the truths of the gospel!"

we awoke this morning to some snow !! ill attach the picture here!!   also the other pictures is pretty much what our area looks like and after the inversion cleared up we were able to see the surrounding mountains...

a beautiful place this!




No comments:

Post a Comment